Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Oh, Bother

I got a great start on this blog over the summer, but then the school year started and I kind of forgot that I had a blog. 

There's actually been a lot to report, too: I finished the first draft of THE FIRST KID ON MARS, got some great people to read it and give me feedback, wrote a time travel short story called BLUE SKIES, discovered a huge amount of that time travel novel I'll be writing in the future (I found out in one time traveling trip that it's called SEVENTEEN MINUTES OF RAIN, and it's about baseball!), and I wrote a whole bunch of haiku.

And I've been teaching full-time, directing the annual school musical (NEWSIES JR.), and getting two kids through every school day. Fall is a busy time around here. 

But I need to get back to blogging again, even if I feel like I don't have the time or energy - you see, I've got some exciting news to share soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est? (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Being a Serial Killer)

I didn't plan to become a serial killer; it just kind of happened. Hang on, I should probably back up a little bit here. And, before any...