Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A New Feeling

I just did something I'd never done before. 

I just held a book in my hands, which of course I've done millions of times before (I'm guessing), but this time it was different. This book had a story I wrote in it, and that was a new feeling for me. 

The book is The Accidental Time Traveler Collective, and my story in it is called "Blue Skies," about a skydiving accident that takes a weird turn to become a time-traveling battle for the future. 

Amazon delivered it today (yup, it's available on Amazon), and when I opened the package I was knocked out by the beauty of the cover. It's really stunning artwork that grabs your attention and piques your curiosity.


I didn't spend much time there though. There was something I wanted to see that I had never seen in print before:

by Nathaniel Swift

I gotta say, it's a pretty fantastic feeling. 

And I've got a good feeling that this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est? (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Being a Serial Killer)

I didn't plan to become a serial killer; it just kind of happened. Hang on, I should probably back up a little bit here. And, before any...